Steam Artwork Hub is not affiliated with Steam, Valve or any of their partners.
We provide tools, tutorials and information that will help you create artistic Steam profiles.
We only collect data to improve our Service and so that we can improve your experience. We never sell your data.
means an unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
• Personal Data
is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
is the steamartworkhub.com
website operated by Steam Artwork Hub.
• Service Provider
means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
• Usage Data
refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
refers to Steam Artwork Hub.
means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Public data related to your Steam account, like your public Steam community profile and information that you've made publicly visible.
• Cookies and Usage Data.
We may also collect information about how the Service is used (“Usage Data”). Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. This Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
• To notify you about changes to our Service.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
• To manage your account (only for the Service’s database): to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user. It concerns only authorized users of the database of the Service.
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Poland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Poland and process it there.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Steam Artwork Hub may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Steam Artwork Hub may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation.
• Protect and defend the rights or property of Steam Artwork Hub.
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
• Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
• Protect against legal liability.
The security of your Personal Data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. We mainly use Google Analytics.
• Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
• For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.